Monday, February 6, 2012


 Ebon‘e Nesmith
February 6, 2012
My Stepping Life

I can’t believe I was afraid of a person, a human being just like me. We are the same people she just was better at the one little skill that I was raised upon. The one thing I like to do best I let someone beat me at, stepping. When it comes to stepping I become a totally different person. I become so different that when people see me they call me “Legend” since I’ve been doing this for so long. I love stepping and all of the friends that I have made over the past fifteen years. This is the main reason why when I go to college I want to pledge a sorority. Only because I like to step, I’ve been apart of a drill team since I was literally three years old. Since then Stepping became a major part of my life. Stepping is not just making beats with the your feet, it’s a hobby and an exercise just as well as a dance. This is why when I go to college I want to still carry on the thing I love to do best. According, to Ms. Williams this is a serious thing; you don’t just sign-up and start stepping. There’s other major parts about pledging such as the funding, doing the history behind it, and auditions. However, if I don’t make I will continue to look at other programs that has stepping involved or even make some friends in college that are apart of the sorority life.

No comments:

Post a Comment