Wednesday, March 28, 2012


After that, the change was complete, completely pointless. That one little letter I forgot to put between 
''LUV" and "LOVE" I didn't know they meant different things. To my knowledge luv is something like playful way of saying I LOVE YOU but not really meaning it. So I sent the message back to him I luv you more, and there the change was; he changed on me. All because of that word. I promise I meant everybody of it I just was lazy I didn't feel like writing out the whole word. Love is a strong word. Those four letters can change someone physically and emotionally. Love should really mean Hate and vice versa. Because, when you love someone you treat them bad or even make them cry. However, when you say you Hate someone people often take that word back and start to treat them better and love them. From my experience, I would never love again because my heart still isn't fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment