Friday, March 30, 2012

MY BROKEN SMILE

I smile because I CAN not because I WANT to. Sometimes I regret having the ability to smile because mine is broken. Yea that's right I have a broken smile. That one little tooth that sticks out, on the bottom right hand corner. It looks so nasty. All because when I was a little girl I didn't want to get that tooth pulled out. It was going to hurt so bad. That tooth just makes me want to keep my mouth closed. Other times I smile to keep people from asking me whats wrong when they see me down and the tears from running down my face. There's nothing in life ever that deep that you can't smile. See, I love laughing and taking pictures which that involves showing your teeth of course.  When you laugh everyone can see all in your mouth; top bottom and left to right. With all this being said I actually like my broken smile, nobodies perfect. My dad always told me "When you smile your day goes by faster." I'm lucky to even have teeth because some people don't and still smile and thats a bad site. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment